There is a beautiful quote which goes: Whatever’s good for your soul, do that.
But what if your one of the millions of people who don’t know what they want to do in life? What if you find it hard to figure out what you like and what makes your soul happy?
Don’t feel alone beautiful soul, it’s a very common problem, and there are so many ways to gain the clarity you seek.
To get you started, here are six ideas to help you figure out what you want in life:
1. Make a commitment to be true to you. Your path will look different to everyone else’s.
2. Listen to your inner voice and intuition. Develop a connection through meditation, soul writing and sensing feelings in your being.
3. Be led by love and joy. When you do things you love, you shine, and the whole world benefits from your light.
4. Empower yourself by figuring out your top values or desired feelings. Use this free Values Worksheet to get you started.
5. Discover your gifts. Think about what comes naturally to you. If you’re not sure, ask friends and family members where they see your strengths.
6. See the process as a fun exploration and adventure. There is no failure, only feedback. You always win, beautiful soul, because you gain valuable wisdom and experience.
FREE Resource Library