What do you do with your precious mornings?
In this episode, I am sharing the number one thing to consider when it comes to designing your own morning routine or ritual, and how the morning relates to manifestation, mindfulness and living your best life.
I am also sharing some behind-the-scenes insights into how I get into alignment (a high vibration) in the mornings.
You can listen and subscribe on iTunes here.
Some of the things covered include:
- How we can go through the motions like a robot without intention.
- The most important thing when it comes to creating your own morning routine.
- What is alignment? What does it mean to get into alignment?
- How to begin your day with presence or appreciation.
- Using the power of intentions, meditation and journalling.
- Other ideas to get you into alignment or a good feeling place.
- Using the mornings to connect with your inner being or intuition.
- Using the mornings to manifest your desires and wildest dreams.
- How a morning routine can help you stay present throughout the day.
- Abraham Hicks teaches that 17 seconds of alignment = 2000 hours of hard work.
- The Taoist principle of walking the middle path, or balancing flow with devotion.