To celebrate my anniversary of quitting my 9-5 job and going full-time in my coaching business, I am sharing some words of wisdom and lessons for coaches, creatives, lightworkers and the big dreamers of the world.
Whether you are already rocking your calling and co-creating your dreams, or aspiring to, this episode touches on believing in your value and soul gifts, following your soul guidance, the importance of mindset and vibration, the power of momentum, and the value of support.
You can listen and subscribe on iTunes here.
Some of the things covered include:
- Your soul gifts are unique and needed.
- Bashar: “If you have something to give in the reality you are creating, there are people ready to receive it.”
- You are here to be your highest expression in the world.
- You only have to be two steps ahead to serve someone.
- The concept of putting soul before strategy.
- Getting clear on the foundations of your business or project.
- Learning to follow your own soul guidance and alignment.
- Allowing yourself to be supported by flow and synchronicity.
- Being a vibrational match to your desires and highest self.
- Abraham Hicks: “17 seconds of pure thought is equivalent to 2000 action hours”.
- The power of momentum and inspired action without attachment.
- You evolve and gain clarity as you move forward.
- You learn how to write a book by writing a book.
- You are worthy of support and high vibe containers.