Have you ever wondered what it actually takes to create your dreams?
In this episode, I am sharing some of the juicy behind-the-scenes details and insights on what it takes to create your calling and wildest dreams. We will be looking at the power of mindset, messy action and miracles.
You don’t have to be a unicorn to create your goals and dreams. If you want to know more about the practical side of doing those things you really want to do, this episode is for you.
You can listen and subscribe on iTunes here.
Some of the things covered include:
- How publishing a single imperfect blog post led to a career change.
- How successful people occasionally get scared and doubt themselves.
- You can be imperfect and create impact and income anyway.
- Bashar: We are all as powerful as we need to be to create what we want.
- The power of looking at your limiting beliefs and upgrading them.
- Aligning your thinking with cosmic truths.
- Holding the vision and taking baby messy action steps daily.
- Book the ticket, write the book, go on the date, wear your crown.
- Your job is to follow your heart, not judge your art.
- The how is not up to you – your job is to show up and do your best, and grace will do the rest.
- Theodore Roosevelt: The credit belongs to the person who is actually in the arena, daring greatly.
- How miracles and synchronicity can support you with your dreams.
- There is leverage in alignment and we can ask for divine guidance.