Have you ever felt unworthy or selfish for wanting what you want?
On the one hand you might feel a sense of excitement and possibility about calling in your soulmate relationship, travelling the world, serving others, writing a book, or creating more financial abundance.
On the other hand, you might be wondering: Who am I to do that? Who am I to have that? Am I being selfish or niave?
In this episode, I am sharing three things you can do to shift your perspective. I am also sharing a mantra that you can use to help you feel unapologetic about your dreams and happiness.
You can listen and subscribe on iTunes here.
Some of the things covered include:
- Why you might be sabotaging or splitting your energy.
- The power of making a decision and lining up with your desires.
- Your happiness contributes to the happiness of the world.
- An example of how my relationship and career inspires me to help others.
- When your cup runs over you have more to give.
- You can be your highest expression and serve others.
- Your passions and gifts are not random.
- Designing a life that is in alignment with your soul.
- We live in an abundant Universe with parallel realities.
- A powerful mantra you can use to shift this pattern.